The Big Fat Idiot that is Rush Limbaugh, less than a year after promising (and failing) to vacate New York City because of income taxes, promised March 9th 2010 on his radio show that he would leave the country if the new healthcare bill passed.
In fact, Rush promised he would flee to Costa Rica if health care reform were passed and implemented. Vicodin-addled Bully doesn’t know that… Wait For It… Costa Rica has a public health care system! …
Oh, oh, oh… And, get this Mr. Feminazi-Basher… Wait For It… On May 8th, 2010 Costa Rica inaugurates a Female President!
Look… for four years, I lived in a high-rise with Rush’s uncle and aunt as neighbors. I was fortunate to only encounter the visiting blowhard twice in the elevator, but let me confirm one thing: he is an arrogant, blustering, creepy kind of guy in real life — not just on the air. What a surprise, right?
Now, what’s so clearly proven about Rush — and likely most of the Tea-Party Set — is that he pontificates without doing his homework.
I mean, come on, he threatens/promises (depending on your perspective) to flee the United State’s new “Socialist Health Care System” — lovingly known as “Obamacare” — and then run into the free-market-loving, sheltering-libertarian-arms of a country with a “Socialist Health Care System!”
But folks, it doesn’t end there! Here are some other facts Limbaugh apparently doesn’t know (or, maybe actually likes in reality) about his newfound home country:
- Costa Rica constitutionally abolished its army permanently in 1949
- It is the only Latin American country included in the list of the world’s 22 older democracies — with a new female president
- It is regarded by the international community as peaceful, transparent, and with relatively smooth transitions — not items high on Rush’s list
- Costa Rica has consistently been among the top Latin American countries in terms of the Human Development Index, ranking 54th in the world in 2007
- The country is ranked 3rd in the world, and 1st among the Americas, in terms of the 2010 Environmental Performance Index
- Costa Rica plans to become the first carbon neutral country by 2021
- According to the New Economics Foundation, Costa Rica ranks first in the Happy Planet Index and is the “greenest” country in the world
Help Rush Limbaugh Remember to Leave the United States!
Rush Limbaugh made a promise on his radio show to leave the country if the new healthcare bill passed. Unfortunately, Rush is a very busy guy. That’s where we all can help.
To help Rush with his bucket list, send him friendly reminders encouraging him to remain true to his words and help him keep the courage of his convictions.
Rush’s public e-mail for his radio show: ElRushbo@eibnet.com
Since it’s the e-mail for his radio show, you might want to put the reminder right in the subject line. Keep in mind that he probably gets a lot of e-mail from selfish people who are not trying to help his dream of leaving the country become a reality… so make sure to show your support!
GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO, RUSH! GO! GO…
Also, join the Facebook Group: Help Rush Limbaugh Remember To Leave The Country