If everyone honestly assesses the environment President Obama walked into, they will admit he was given a helluva mess to clean up and that he has performed a good job — maybe not how you would prefer, but good.
- He didn’t invade the wrong country to get Bin Laden
- He didn’t land a flotilla of warships to take out the Somali pirates
- He didn’t taint the administration with ethics violations
- He didn’t betray his family with an affair
- He didn’t make the U.S. or the Presidency into a laughingstock
- He didn’t claim “mission accomplished” like some tv serial…
- He just worked his tail off to try and right the ship.
Obama just did what he needed to do… for us all — GOOD JOB, SIR!