A project of peace in the aftermath of rioting in St Louis brings a message of hope through art on boarded up shops.
December 17, 2014
In St Louis, Riot Boarding Becomes Art For Hope
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 17th, 2014 at 12:53 am and tagged with Darren Wilson, Ferguson, Ferguson Missouri, grand jury, Hands up, Justice, Michael Brown, police killings, police officer, protests, racial divide, racial tension, riots, St. Louis and posted in Civil & Human Rights, Socio-Political. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Faustian urGe Fist
CORONARE MODESTUS FAUST
- Charleston: Another American Shooting Rampage
- Thomas Jefferson On Religious Freedom
- How To Tell If Your Religious Liberties Are Being Violated In America
- Successful Presidency Looks Like…
- Iran Schools Duplicitous Letter-Writing US Senatorial Conservatives
- Republican Letter To Iran Violates Logan Act
- Freedom To Marry Marches Across The Globe
- I Am Not A Hipster–Has The Peak Of Hipster Arrived?
- In St Louis, Riot Boarding Becomes Art For Hope
- Michael Brown & Ferguson | Facts & Reality — Not The Same Thing
- Faces Of The Ferguson Decision
- Ferguson: A Black & White Conversation
- Election Feedback From Canada — “When Done With Obama, Send Him Our Way!”
- Off With His Head — A Nation Profoundly Better Off Under Obama Rejected His Leadership At The Election Polls
- Same-Sex Marriage Now Legal For Majority Of The U.S.
urGe CloudAbortion Apple Inc. art Automobile banking books business Catholic Church China Civil & Human Rights Design economics Education Elites Energy EPA finance Fox News Gay Issues Global Warming/Pollution gun control health insurance HIV Immigration income taxes iPhone prototype Iraq War liberal liberalism lifestyle military national security Philippe Starck Political Political Cartoons privacy progressivism racism Religion Rush Limbaugh sarah palin science Social Security Socio-Political Space Exploration Steve Jobs Transit Uncategorized unemployment universal health insurance
urGes Taggedapple architecture arts barack obama business cars china civil rights conservative republican conservatives Contemporary current-events Darren Wilson democrats design economics economy environment equality Ferguson Ferguson Missouri gay gay marriage Gay Rights government Government Shutdown grand jury Gun Control Hands up Home Design human-rights illustration income gap income inequality iOS 7 iPhone john lautner Jony Ive Justice lamborghini marriage equality Michael Brown military modern modern house modernism modernist modernist architecture obama obamacare occupy-wall-street organic architecture palm springs palm springs architecture police killings police officer politics politics of democracy President Obama protests racial divide racial tension religion rem koolhaas republicans science social-capitalism social-democrat society sustainability Tea Party Tea Party Terrorists technology transportation unemployment
FAIR USE NOTICE:This blog may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of human rights, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. This use constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use," you must obtain permission from the appropriate copyright owner.